Make Something Strasnic

Constantin Toderau - Strasnic woodworker

I was born and raised in Romania, so woodworking and crafting, have been part of my life from the beginning. Among my many interests that either inform or influence my woodworking and making include a love of science, technology and history.

I show that making and building is fun and rewarding for all skill levels. I focus on design and originality and show you that anyone can be a creative woodworker.

I am just a man with a full set of hand tools! I do woodworking,  whatever piques my interest at the time. My hope is to have one part woodworking and one part art. I 'll try my best to make something interesting.

Woodworking is my passion. I am the only woodworker in the shop. It is my full time job. I make only cutting boards. I've been making cutting boards for years. 

Wood is an interesting medium in that there is always more to discover.

www.strasnichandcrafted.ro



Comentarii